Information Security | Cyber Security Services
Information and Cyber Security is the biggest single challenge facing businesses today. While companies become more reliant on the information they hold, they are faced with ever-increasing threats to the security of their networks and the integrity of their data.
Information Security focuses on the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your data whilst Cybersecurity deals with the protection of data in electronic form (such as computers, servers, networks etc.) Our security consultants are Cisco, Checkpoint, CompTIA and Microsoft MCSE(Security) accredited and have hands on experience with security consulting in Kenya and East Africa.
Masharikinet Provides below security services.
Masharikinet provides all types of Security Assessment and Consulting, helping our clients to identify and analyze all possible security threats and organizational weaknesses. We use international standards, best practices and customer’s requirements to assess security vulnerabilities and risks. The objectives of each audit are customized for the client individually.
Business values of the Security Assessment services:
- Reduced security-related business risks
- Business owners and managers receive a real picture of what is going on
- Enhanced effectiveness of infrastructure investment and management decisions
- Improved business safety and controllability
- Regulatory compliance is ensured.
Security Assessment services: Risk Assessment and Risk Treatment, Security Process Audits, Penetration Testing (pentest), Security Testing of Source Code and Vulnerability Assessment.
Penetration testing services by Masharikinet Solutions help companies to assess the security of their information systems, reduce business risks and enhance protection against professional hacking attacks.
Our approach to pen testing includes comprehensive planning, develop attack vectors and scenarios, and define dozens of test parameters. Our consultants perform automated and manual Black-, Grey- and White-box testing. The scope of work provided includes vulnerability analysis; traffic interception and analysis; all kinds of network and local attacks and manipulations; RAM analysis; password brute force tests; reverse engineering (including disassembling, decompilation, debugging) of applications, data, electronic systems; social engineering and other methods. We develop and use exploits, do post-exploitation and produce very detailed reports with executive summaries.
Security Operations Center (SOC) services ensure prompt and efficient investigation and response to the hacking, malware, or insider attacks and human mistakes. To mitigate security incidents and attacks, and decrease losses, proper monitoring capabilities should be in place, and a dedicated security response task force team should be engaged.
We provide SOC in any mode: monitoring, control or operational. Components of the service include:
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) implementation and administration;
- Security Monitoring Team;
- Incident Response Team;
- Control Team (audits);
- Operational Team (security infrastructure management).
Main values of Masharikinet Solutions LTD SOC service are:
- 24×7 real-time control over business protection;
- Prompt detection, prevention, and mitigation of security incidents;
- Full compliance with internal and external requirements;
- Detection of configuration and change management defects;
- Transparency of users’ and administrators’ actions in IT Systems.